As a supporter of the Orillia ARC you help provide the Central Ontario Amateur Radio community with:
- Web accessible status on Major Systems ( DMR, P25, NXDN, and AllStar)
- A wide area, general use, 2m VHF repeater with Asterisk
- A wide-area 70cm Repeater with DMR, P25 or NXDN
- Web transceiver and iaxrpt Windows client access to all Allstar accessible systems.
- Access to a growing digital radio data network
As a member of Orillia ARC you also support a world-class, public service, auxiliary communications system operated in support of your municipality’s emergency management organization and Support Agencies such as Red Cross, Salvation Army, the North Simcoe Muskoka Local Health Initiative Network, the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit, and hospitals, as coordinated through the Simcoe County Ham Radio Emergency Communications (SCHREC) group and municipal-level ARES groups.